We are looking for a well-spoken Telesales Operator to be responsible for soliciting financial services like loans and credit cards sales over the telephone. The Telesales Operator's responsibilities include contacting potential customers, reading from a prescribed script, focusing on customer needs to close sales, and documenting customer information, purchases, and reactions.
A successful Telesales Operator has excellent communication skills as well as sales ability. You should be meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of making a sale.
Telesales Operator Responsibilities:
• Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
• Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
• Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales.
• Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
• Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
• Answering customers' questions on the products.
• Meeting sales quotas.
Telesales Operator Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Creative thinking skills.
• The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
• Good sales ability.
• Working knowledge of relevant mobile App.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
• The right candidates should meet the below mentioned criteria.
• Owning an Android Smartphone is compulsory.
• Location specific geographical area and market knowledge.
• Should be willing to travel daily to meet sales targets.
• Proficient in Local Language (Read, Write, Speak) / Location specific regional language.
Telesales Operator Requirements:
• Responsible for planning & scheduling daily field visits in assigned geography.
• Meeting sales targets of enabling merchants.
• Provide proper training to the merchant with the App & ensure its usage of merchandising items/QR codes & stickers at the outlets.
• Should be comfortable with 100% field job.
• Explain our services, answer questions, and handle objections.
• Identify key merchants and ensure that they are acquired and are actively transacting with the app.
• Capture customer /channel/ merchant feedback and feed forward to team leader to improve product offering in the market.
Remain informed and up to date with regards to, competitors activity, product knowledge and continuously strive to develop own skills and knowledge in order to perform optimally.
• Graduation degree mandatory.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Team Lead to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
• To ensure and achieve monthly sales targets by effective sales strategy and team management.
• Training, coaching and performance improvement responsibility of the salespersons in the team.
• Understand and execute internal processes and policies in the team.
• Provide required information and best advice to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
• Must have 3-5 Yrs of experience in Finance/Banking.
• Experience in sales is necessary.
• Strong sales ability and business acumen.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership abilities.
• Good strategic, planning, analytical, management and organizational skills.
• Must have minimum 1 year of team handling experience.
• Good to have knowledge of English, Hindi Language.
If you own a sales track record with a minimum monthly sale of Rs. 500 lakhs+ with minimum 50 team members and have the
successful track record of launching new financial products you can join us to lead with your live contacts in your market by instantly appointing the right DSAs. You must be from Finance/Banking industries.
• Thoroughly understand the business model, products and client segments.
• As the Area Sales Manager you will work closely with the RSH/NSH /MD in strategizing and building the distribution network by prospecting and engaging the right channel partners.
• Develop the monthly, quarterly and annual sales plan and the means to achieve it.
• Achieve assigned sales targets.
• Good distributor, customer and partner management skills.
• Manage a team of sales executives and distributors across a defined territory for achieving the target sales plan.
• Design and implement the marketing initiatives in the assigned territory.
• Resolve operational issues and responsible for the P&L of the assigned territory.
• Provide market intelligence to the marketing team by mapping competitor activities.
• Support the company in new initiatives and innovation efforts.
Experience and Skill sets:
• More than 10+ years of experience in field sales, distribution and key account management from Finance/Banking industries.
• Bachelors degree required, MBA would be an advantage.
• Fluency in English and Hindi required.
• Excellent communication skills, confidence, positive attitude, analytical and has the ability to influence stakeholders.
We are a start-up organization and looking for candidates who will be part of the founding team in scripting and get amply rewarded. So you must be hungry and impatient for achieving profitable growth!
• Any IT Graduate
• Ability to utilize native APIs to enable maps, in-app SMS and email features and ability to develop applications that controls handset resources.
• At least 1 published application on the Play Store available for immediate download and review by our team. Please provide names of all your apps that you've worked with a brief description of your contribution (if not individually developed).
• Excellent command over Android SDK, JAVA, XML & JSON Web Services, and its relevant frameworks. Android Studio, Gradle, GIT for Android development environment.
• Gson and Volley library, Google Maps.
• Understanding of Activity lifecycle, How views are drawn in Android, IPC mechanism in Android.
• Content Provider understanding, Different types of services (normal service, bound service, IntentService and AIDL Service).
• Difference between AsyncTask and IntentService, Launch modes available.
• Handler, LooperSolid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
• Experience in Mobile application development and understanding of Mobile best practices for application development.
• Strong design and programming skills in Java and Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
● Writing clean, fast Core PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
● Should know one of these frameworks: Yii, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cakephp.
● Producing detailed specifications.
● Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases.
● Understanding of MVC design patterns.
● Proven software development experience in PHP and frameworks like CI, Laravel etc.
● Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools – GIT and SVN and of developing web services.
● Familiarity with SQL/MySQL databases and their declarative query languages.
● Knowledge of REST services develop and manage API’s.
● Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter etc.).
● Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
● Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.